Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Christmas presents

Greetings all,

A couple of weeks ago I found a Christmas present for baby. It is a Corolle Calin 12" "Sparkling Cloud" baby doll.

Doesn't she have the sweetest little face? And vanilla scented! Admittedly, I picked the doll mostly because it was advertised for 18 months and up, which is almost exactly how old she'll be at Christmas, but I'm more and more pleased with my choice.

The doll has a soft body, and is quite cuddly. I've removed it from the packaging a few times, to take measurements and test out some clothing. I've made a set of little cloth diapers as part of the present, and hope to add other clothes and accessories as time goes on (maybe for her second birthday). I'm hoping to get the pattern digitized, then I may post it here. There's very few patterns available online for this particular doll, so I'll have to come up with some stuff on my own.

Dolly Diapers
I'm hoping also to add some more animals to her Fisher Price "Little People" collection. These are probably one of her favorite things to play with. She has a barn set and a zoo train that my parents got for her and they keep her entertained for, well, minutes at a time, but that's pretty good for her. I don't intent to get her much more than that for Christmas; she's still little and enjoys the toys she has,so she doesn't need much.

Later Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment